ThaiHardwareZone is a home to a team of young talented individuals who share a common interest – technology. We are committed to building a workforce that respect individual skills and diversity while valuing team contrbution. We take great pride in providing the best technology and services to our customers.
Our innovative culture means everyone is encouraged to have creative ideas; to express them and to share them. We want to invest in ideas to help change lives and improve working practices.
We are searching for creative and talented individuals to join our team. ThaiHardwareZone offers its employees limitless opportunity for development and growth! We strive to create the best working culture to inspire and drive individuals while having fun in the process.
1. Sales Executive:
We are seeking a highly self-motivated and proactive Hardware Sales Executive to join our fast-growing team.
As a Hardware Sales Executive, you are responsible for seeking new business opportunities for the sales of hardware and
software products in Thailand. You will develop and execute a supporting business plan that is fully aligned with the hardware business unit.
The successful candidate must have a solid understanding of IT hardware products and trends. This role will report to the IT Sales Manager.
- Identify potential business opportunities, upsell and cross-sell products to meet revenue goals.
- Generate and qualify leads through cold calls, emails, social media, and networking.
- Manages sales opportunities, activities and sales pipeline, demonstrates consistent success in meeting or exceeding quota.
- Responsible for building and cultivating strong customer relationships.
- Research, recruit, manage and build strong relationships with vendors.
- Provide accurate monthly forecasting.
- 3+ years of high-tech field experience in sales, engineering, professional or consulting team.
- Proven track record of achieving revenue targets.
- Experience in selling IT hardware, software or IT infrastructure solutions.
- Strong knowledge in IT hardware, software and systems.
- Excellent understanding of the IT hardware industry and trends.
- Excellent pipelining / forecasting / resource management / account management skills.
- Successful experience working in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
2. Web Developer – Marketing:
The digital development team at TechSpace focuses on creating engaging online user experiences and systems that helps forward our mission, and your work in this role would be critical to those efforts.
As a Marketing Web Developer, you will work directly with the marketing team to develop websites, applications and landing pages across a wide range of projects. You would be part of the team understanding and translating the objectives into effective and actionable solutions that make use of multiple technology stacks.
- Work alongside our cross-functional team of Designers, Developers, Content Creators, and Marketing Specialists to own all aspects of our web development projects.
- Translate high quality designs and mock-ups into fully functional, responsive webpages.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Communicate with customer leadership, end users, and other product teams to gather requirements and resolve issues.
- Contribute to project planning, new feature design, user training and documentation.
- Manage site code deployments and releases while continually working to optimize systems and improve work processes.
- Conduct testing of product releases to ensure compliance with quality standards and customer requirements.
- Perform site maintenance, systems hardening and support.
- Degree in a related field (Computer Science, etc.) preferred.
- Strong understanding of UI design principles, cross-browser and cross-device compatibility, and general web functions and standards
- Proven track record of creative web site development in accordance with the design specifications, user interface style guides and established usability standards.
- Experience creating dynamic front-end applications that integrate with a CMS.
- In-depth understanding of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Deep expertise and hands on experience with frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue, Laravel or Symphony.
- Experience with web security, session management and its application within ecommerce.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla.
- Experience with source control management (ideally using Git/GitHub, bitbucket).
- Linux and web server expertise (e.g., Apache, NGINX, and Node.js).
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development practices.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Proven ability to organize work, prioritize tasks and deliver results within tight timeframes.
3. Business Development Intern:
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our fast-growing team. You will have the opportunity in shaping and growing the business, develop business strategies, and work closely with the management team on vision and directions.
- Assist with a variety of strategy, business development, research and marketing projects for new line of business
- Engage in the research, creation and refining of business plans, distribution strategies and financial models
- Participate in the development of market engagement strategies
- Assist in the coordination of ongoing organizational development efforts
- Other duties as assigned
- Self-starter with initiative and integrity
- Excellent analytical abilities, intellectual curiosity, and interest in finding new ways to do things
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Global mindset and ability to work in a diverse workplace
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic